What is an ITIN mortgage loan?
ITIN (individual tax identification number) holders are not United States citizens, but they can obtain mortgage loans in this country, so lenders that offer these mortgages typically either keep them in portfolios or sell them into the secondary market.
What are some types of ITIN mortgages?
- $100,000 to $750,000 loan amounts with limited documentation
- 90% LTV for purchase of owner-occupied and investment property
- Up to 70% LTV, no prepayment penalty, five-year fixed rate, interest-only payments
- Documentation: valid passport
- Fixed rate loans up to 80% LTV on owner-occupied, vacation homes and non owner-occupied homes, condos and townhomes
- Private money financing of non owner-occupied 1-4 units, multifamily, land and for construction.
- 60 days’ sourcing and seasoning of assets
- No tax returns required, P&L, DSCR, Bank Statements
- Owned U.S. businesses eligible for fix and flip, buy and hold and refinance